We believe that the neighborhood is one of the most important and useful communities in a person's life. We hope that neighbors everywhere will use the "Neighborhood" platform to build stronger and safer neighborhoods around the world.
The proposed Application is the open platform to anyone to post their events, activities, Tips, one can find and join similar activities. our connections can share their events and invite others to join them.
Neighborhood's mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.
Neighborhood is the free, private social network for your neighborhood.
Use Neighborhood to stay informed about what’s going on in your neighborhood—whether it’s finding a last-minute babysitter, garage sale, dog walker, keeping up with local news, planning a local event, or sharing safety tips.
There are so many ways our neighbors can help us, we just need an easier way to connect with them.
Whether you’re looking to get to know the people on your street, hire a local babysitter, find yard sale deals, or sell your unwanted household items, Nextdoor makes it easy to talk with neighbors about what matters most to you.
• Track down a trustworthy babysitter or a recommended nanny
• Get free stuff when a neighbor offers up that used appliance she no longer needs
• Organize a neighborhood watch—quickly get the word out about crime and safety
• Get a recommendation for the best local service pros
• Hire a dog walker or pet sitter for your furry friend
• Share information during a natural disaster
• Hire a handyman, dog sitter, or catering company with local classifieds
• Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
• Every neighbor has to verify their address
• All members go by their real names, just like in person
Don’t miss out on what’s happening in your neighborhood.
We are Inviting Freelancers to work for our Project.
Should have knowledge of front-end design.
should have knowledge of Back-end / CMS.
Knowledge of GPS and Google Map API.
Knowledge of Mail API.
Should have knowledge of IM App.
Intermediate level I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Develop a prototype
Project Stage:Fully Specified
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
How many projects you have done?
Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
Have you taken any Upwork tests and done well on them that you think are relevant to this job?
What part of this project most appeals to you?