I am looking for a SEO Expert for the start-up: www.talesoffroad.com. // ABOUT: We are a family of four with two children, one preschooler (JT) and one toddler (CT). As a former financial professional (F) and a physician (myself) we left behind safe jobs and a six-figure annual income in January 2018 to start traveling around the world and exploring the planet. This is our mission: Adventure the globe. Learn together. Grow. We believe that learning and creativity comes from curiosity. And curiosity comes naturally. All we have to do is preserve it – among other things by telling true tales of amazing adventures all over the planet. Yet we are just a normal family writing about travel and family life. And we don’t spare out the odds. // REQUIREMENTS: If you match the following requirements, please send me a short reply by answering following questions:
1. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
2. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
3. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
4. What rate per hour will you charge? (USD or EUR) // To improve generic traffic from google the startup travel-with-kids blog [login to view URL] is looking for an SEO expert:
- Provide an SEO audit
- Onsite SEO: create an action plan to optimize the technical foundation of the website. Action plan should be good for a developer to implement.
- Onpage SEO: create an action plan and strategy / guideline for the future
- Offsite SEO: create a strategy
- Provide a brief overview of the highest impact issues that need to be fixed (in bullet points)
- Describe how collaboration with you looks like (processes, workflow, tools) // Advantageous skills:
SEM & social media marketing
Video production & editing // I look forward to your reply. Cheers, casdom