I am looking for someone to re-write articles for Squidoo. Most will be of 500-600 word length. We are looking for a complete, sentence by sentence, re-write. I will expect a minimum of 40% rewrite as scored by dupecop. These articles will be personal development and network marketing in nature and there will be keywords that will have to be maintained. Please use the words South Beach in the beginning of your response to show that you have read all of my requirements. I will also ask that you post the re-written article to my account on Squidoo. I would like a cost per article price for this work. As well as a cost per word price for articles that do not fit in the 450-550 word range. Articles will be personal development related, based on this website [url removed, login to view] Specific Instructions are attached. As well as a sample of how the articles will be distributed to you.
I expect this to go on indefinitely with a minimum of 3 articles a week. Probably more like 5-6.
I will include each article to be re-written in the "original" folder on drop box. I will provide you with the keywords that need to be maintained from the original article, as well as the url to be linked to. Please re-write the article with a minimum of 40% rewrite as scored by dupecop.
Once you are satisfied that it is an acceptable re-write go ahead and post it to Squidoo.
Please use the link tool to add the appropriate links to the tool once you have posted it. In the instance of
Please include three links in each article. Two for the first keyword and one for the 2nd keyword. Once you are satisfied that it is an acceptable re-write and has the appropriate links, go ahead and post it to Squidoo.
Instructions for squidoo posting after you have re-written the article
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
3. Once logged in click on create a lens on the left side of the page.
4. Include the title for your article under “My page is about?? The title should have the complete book title in it, as well as the author.
5. Click Continue. The next page should be step 2 and say “Step 2: Title your page!??
6. The Title and URL should be prefilled. As long as both the url and the title contain the name and author, this should not need to change.
7. Choose an appropriate category most of my products will be business of education related, some spirituality then click Continue
8. You Should be on “Step 3: Tag your page so people can find it!?? Enter the name of the book and the name of the author as the tags. Enter the screen capture and click continue
9. You Should be on “Step 4: Yes, you earn money from your pages!?? click on the box next to I just want cash. Squidoo pays monthly via PayPal if you've earned any royalties. If you can't receive money this way, please select a charity above. Then Click Continue.
10. Next to the “Why not add a title?? click on edit. Add the title of the Book and Add an appropriate picture to the post. They can be found here: [url removed, login to view] or here: [url removed, login to view] Click on upload Photo. Then click save in the lower right hand corner.
11. Now Click on edit to the right of the New Text Module. Delete the “ New Text Module?? phrase under the title. You don’t need to add an additional title here. Copy and paste your re-written article in the text box and click save
12. Click the X next to “New Amazon?? to delete this item.
13. On the right hand side, go up to add modules. Click on Popular and click the green + sign next to link list. Then click add in the bottom right hand corner.
14. Under the sort modules tab. Move the Link List module, by dragging it, above the New Guestbook. Then click on apply.
15. Scroll down to the link list module you just created and click edit.
16. Leave this module titled link list. Where it says Type or past your link here add the link to the book page that was at the top of the original article given to you. Then Name the link the same as the book title. You will have to add a short blurb under ??Create a short description for this link to give surfers more context about the link?? This should be something like - great book on productivity.
17. Click on Add another. Add any additional links that were at the top of the page on the original article (usually 2). Follow the same procedure as above adding a short description below the link. The click save.
18. Click preview at the top of the page to ensure that everything looks o.k. If everything is alright, go ahead and click on publish. If not, make any necessary changes. Your finished lens should look something like this: [url removed, login to view]
19. Copy the url of the new page and post it to the Google docs spreadsheet that you will have access to.
20. Post a copy of the re-written article to the Re-writes folder on drop box