We are an organising systems brand for makeup, jewellery and [url removed, login to view] want to show there is beauty in simple visually stimulating minimalist design. As we are providing a product to de-clutter and [url removed, login to view] are trying to appeal to clients who are detailed but would like to organise their makeup effectively.
We would like to create a simple packaging with dimensions for a box H:140mm W260mm D120mm.
On box will be
Product Name - Makeup Brush Holder, Dryer & Organiser
Logo - Website Address underneath - [url removed, login to view] - Front of box .
Space for Barcode to be included and small area stating made in China on the back of box
1 side - How to use and How to clean instructions
Other side - Info showing how to mount and remove. (see instructions listed) If pictures and text can't all fit on box. Draw pictures separately to be used on index card.
How to Use
Simply place on your vanity table, bathroom counter or any surface where you wish to display and organise your brushes, eye liners, lip liner, mascara and more.
If using wet brushes downwards to drip dry do not store makeup on the bottom tray.
How to clean
- Wipe organiser frequently with a soft cloth for dust on the top
- Wipe organiser bottom tray for any liquid that may have accumulated from dripping wet brushes with a soft cloth to keep bottom tray dry.
How to mount - For use with drawn pictures on box.
- Wipe smooth surface clean e.g mirror, smooth surface window, flat smooth tiles etc. Please note this will not stick to non-smooth surfaces like painted walls, wallpaper, wood, non-smooth rough tiles, any surface with gaps or ridges etc.
- Slot each suction cup into each hole of your brush organiser by pushing the suction cup from bottom wider end upwards to the narrow end.
- Place organiser firmly against the surface you wish to leave it attached to and wait for a few seconds before releasing.
- Allow organiser to stay unused for a few hours to ensure firmness before inserting brushes or other makeup products on the tray
How to remove - show in pictorial
- Hold organiser on both sides and slide upwards.
- Pull away from the suction plugs adhering to smooth surface
- Remove suction cups from your smooth surface by peeling edges off the smooth surface and make sure to wipe clean with a moist cloth before re-applying to a new smooth surface
Product x 3 pictures
Infograph style we wish to include
52 profesionistë freelancer dërguan një ofertë mesatare prej £104 për këtë punë
Hello, we can make a simple and good design for you. It will be done quickly and with good quality. If you are interested, let's discuss about details in chat. Looking forward to your reply Manager Iryna