We are looking for a freelancer based in Singapore. The UI/UX Designer will be able to see products through from start to end. They will be involved in all steps of a product’s design and development, including facilitating workshop with stakeholders, making tough design decisions, producing wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes, while working with engineers to ensure the product’s success.
1) Degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interactions, Design, Computing or other related disciplines
2) Minimum 2 years’ proven UI/UX experience for web and app products
3) Domain knowledge of risk management, banking, or finance is a plus
1) Expertise with popular design tools and software, such as Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and the like is a must
2) Experience in translating business activities into user flows, process flows and sitemaps
3) Experience in creating wireframes, sitemaps, mock-ups and prototypes
1) Good communication skills to drive user research activities, e.g. stakeholder interviews, surveys, etc
2) Intelligence and creativity to conceptualise and design innovative services that balance user behaviours, business needs and business strategy
3) Good presentation skills to demonstrate design solutions via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups and prototypes.
1) Language: English (speaking and writing) and Chinese (speaking)
2) Motivated, organized and committed to continuous improvement and learning