Hi, I need a game in Processing 2.0
Processing is a programming language based on Java. Basically it is more simple than Java and the API it is very simple.
The game should contain the following elements:
• A hero (Represented by a character, car, spaceship, rabbit etc.)
• A “drawing” control mechanism for the hero.(Using the mouse input stored in an array to control the hero. Look up “Flight Control” on YouTube to get an idea of how it could work)
• A point or score system represented on the screen.
• Random enemies, obstacles or objects of some kind.
• A game-over state. (When for instance the hero dies, time runs out etc.)
• Implement basic sound effects.
• At least the hero must be implemented as a custom class.
• Comment for each line of code
• Create a kind of power-up system for the game. (It could be a pill that spawns somewhere in the game and gives extra life, faster movement speed, ability to jump higher or something similar).
• Create a second level/map for the game with increased
• Create a menu for the game with the following options: “Start game”, “Read instructions”, “See controls” and “Quit”. Make sure that clicking each menu item shows the player separate pages with relevant content to the title of that item.(Clicking/pressing “start game” should start the game, clicking/pressing “see controls” should display a page with the controls listed, etc.)
• Since this is a school project, focus on functionality not on graphics. Graphics must be as basic as possible.
If you want some source code for some similar games please follow this link: [url removed, login to view]
On the other hand I already started to develop the game. If you want to take a look please check the photos. I can give you the source code of what I've done so far and you can continue the work from there.
2 profesionistë freelancer dërguan një ofertë mesatare prej $23 për këtë punë
I am the ONLY Freelnacer who know Processing. NOTE: Price will be decided after checking the work and deadline. Contact me ASAP. I can help you. Regards, Junaid
Hi I'm an [login to view URL] student and has small 3 people team consist of 3 [login to view URL] student. i can do this for you fast and accurate. with my java developer. if you will not satisfy with results you will get full refund. hope wi Më shumë