We need creative person to design company logo for us.
Our company web address is: [url removed, login to view]
How to get hired: submit quick sketch proposal on our web site forum at this location: [url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view]
(register on main page to reply on forum, takes 1 minute)
We want it on forum to easier distribute proposals between our employees so we all can review quickly.
It doesn't have to be pretty, scanned hand sketch is ok as long as you explain visually your idea. Our stuff members will vote and select design idea that we like the most. Once we see design proposal that we like we will hire you here to design logo for us.
We encourage you to make comments on other design proposals (positive or negative) to show your understanding of art design. We have many talented people working here but non of us understands art well.
Final product must be your original work in vector graphics format.
We reserve the right to extend the competition if we don't like any of the submitted proposals.
1. Please describe your company. What type of products/services do you/will you provide?
See our tutorial section for more info. Basically we represent a number of law firms that need fact witnesses that maybe helpful to generate class action lawsuit.
2. When you think of your business, what words come to mind (be as creative and descriptive as possible)?
Lawyers, witnesses, testimony, court, justice, professional, smart, detective, finder, discovery, justice, fairness.
3. When you think of your business do any images pop into your head, and if so what are they?
Not really, we are pretty open to any proposal. We like simple design logo's of other companies. Some design logos that we really like are Nike, Playboy bunny as a symbol. Sharktank logo as a company name logo.
4. What are the marketing and business goals using this logo; what will it accomplish?
We want to promote our brand. Logo should be easy to fit on our facebook, twitter page. It should be easy to print it on clothing items.
5. Describe your target market, gender, age, geography.
Anyone who is over 18 years old who has seen or experienced injustice and who wants to set justice by telling the truth in front of legal community.
6. What do you want your new logo to communicate about your company or products?
Logo has to be easy to integrate in our web portal color set up. We do not want to make any color changes to website because of logo coloring.
7. Our brand. It could be a symbol, could be some signature with our website name, or could be some character.
1. What image do you most want to project to your prospective customers/visitors?
Professional, clean, strict, smart, legal, fair, finder, discovery, lawyer, attorney, award, clever.
2. When you think about a logo for your business what images come to mind?
Our website name expressed in some creative way, some kind of symbol related to law or legal system, detective, rat our mouse which is smart and a survivalist.
3. If you want your logo to be animated?