Important: you need to be very good with linux!
Part of the job are the following tasks (more details follow):
- Setup two servers on an openstack including a load balancer. You need to setup with domain and ssl.
- The servers will have to be installed with various software such as mysql php-fpm, a java excecutable jar.
- The jar executable runs an API and it should be possible to make queries using a local IP so that those queries are send directly to the same machine (without using public network).
- For server 1 you need to write a linux cronjob that downloads data, puts it in the correct folders and tests if software is working correctly after running with the new data. Otherwise restore previous data. Also everyday an image should be uploaded to some location in the cloud that can be restored easily. For server 2 you need to write a cronjob that simply takes data from server1 (if the software is working correctly) and restart the machine. More information about the type of tests will be supllied.
- Make sure mailing is working from php and command line and cronjob.
25 profesionistë freelancer dërguan një ofertë mesatare prej $313 për këtë punë
Hello, Hope you are well! I am a professional system admin and Linux engineer. I have read the project requirement and can setup the servers. Looking forward to discuss. Best Regards Sudhan
Dear Sir, I have good experience in configuration and setting of linux open stack i can configure you server properly with load balancer. Thanks fro your consideration.
Quite interesting project!!! I have been working on Linux since 2003 and OpenStack since 2012. This job should not be any issue to me. By the by, which OpenStack platform? I guess the latest one Queen. Is it?