Gjuhët
    Shteti i punës
    2,000 threads punët e gjetura, me çmimin EUR
    Project Java threads Ka përfunduar left

Java project on threads. It's pretty simple

€17 (Avg Bid)
    €17 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat

You are required to perform the tasks in a Linux environment using C/C++ language Process and thread life cycle Use system calls related to threads Write a C/C++ program that will simulate the operation of a kernel with two-level-scheduler (short term and long term) using the Pthread library For more information on the project please contact me.

€30 (Avg Bid)
    €30 Oferta mesatare
    6 ofertat

I want a Java Application which would configured a coherence Map Listener for a specific cache which should listen any event updates from the cache. But it should always listen to Map Events asynchronously. I want the asynchronous listening ability of my Map Listener when multiple events triggered from the Cache concurrently and also I want to limit of the concurrency with Thread-Pool of 10 Threads (maximum).

€10 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €10 / hr Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

...org/docs/advanced-features/webpagetest-restful-apis#TOC-Getting-test-results o Suggestions & Other Ideas • Write your own code, because we’ll talk about it during the call and you’ll need to explain your approach. • This exercise is as much about writing defensible, provable, and consistent / stable code as it is in fulfilling the spect • Be prepared to discuss why you might use co-routines vs threads vs processes from your own experiences. Exercise Questions: You will write a wrapper module for Web Page Test that has the following features: A. Make a single class that can fetch a set of JSON results from a given web-page-test URL • Initializing the class should take a single parameter, the API key. You can register for your own develope...

€30 (Avg Bid)
    €30 Oferta mesatare
    7 ofertat

A C project on Linux about Threads, Processes, and Synchronization

€33 (Avg Bid)
    €33 Oferta mesatare
    4 ofertat

Hi there. Looking for a person who can complete this project. This is for shopping at the mega store. Thank you.

€46 (Avg Bid)
    €46 Oferta mesatare
    5 ofertat
    Scrape data from LIHKG Ka përfunduar left

I'm a student trying to research more about Hong Kong social media and I would like data on LIHKG. I would like to hire a web scraper for the following data 1. Title Name of all Discussion threads created (not comments) that have more than 50 likes in in June and July 2019 2. The number of likes in these posts 3. The date of these posts Please note that the website is in Traditional Chinese

€84 (Avg Bid)
    €84 Oferta mesatare
    9 ofertat

Operating Systems project about Threads, Processes, and Synchronization with C programming language.

€12 (Avg Bid)
    €12 Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

...column bigger than B. 7. The tricky part: I will need multiple users connecting to the app. If a user selects the same input in (A), then there's no need to start a new thread. This user can listen to a thread already doing the job (for another user), but filter it customly based on (B). Maybe Rooms can be used for that. 8. So if (A) takes 10 values (say numbers from 1 - 10), then a maximum of 10 threads can be running. 9. But say if user1 input is (A) = 5, (B) = 2, user2 input is (A) = 5, (B) = 3, then they should listen on to the same thread but just filter the data to be displayed differently. 10. I will need this app to be accessible to any user (if they type my IP or something). Also please make this flexible as I'll be changing the parameters. Please Read the abo...

€241 (Avg Bid)
    €241 Oferta mesatare
    6 ofertat
    Multithreading C++ Ka përfunduar left

I'd like you to write a C++ program (probably for Linux) that has 2 threads that can communicate with each other via C++ stream IO. So, for example, if threadA has: outputA << "boost" << std::endl; Then threadB can have std::string s std::getline(inputB, s); std::cout << s; // prints out "boost" For a Windows-related example that is similar to this, see the top of the page and the page above at this URL: In our case, we should be able to use a socketpair for this, and be able to communicate in both directions

€81 (Avg Bid)
    €81 Oferta mesatare
    7 ofertat

...com/past-events/a-more-meaningful-meeting/ BODY discuss the following points - use examples above. What we do: 1 - air travel (single/group) (group arrangements made using data

€109 (Avg Bid)
    €109 Oferta mesatare
    25 ofertat

Operating Systems: C PROGRAM (standard .c file): Introduction: This project is intended to provide an experience in working with threads, synchronization and message passing in client-server environment. The project must be implemented in C programming language. Please see attached file for details and specifications.

€119 (Avg Bid)
    €119 Oferta mesatare
    15 ofertat

Using Java Threads On your local host, you are required to develop a multithreaded Server/Client application capable of serving multiple services in parallel for different clients. The application has the following specifications: o The server should be always listening for incoming connections on a separate thread (listening thread). o The server should have a predefined list of services. o The server should be able to handle concurrent clients’ connection requests using multithreading to allow for sending and receiving at the same time, Upon receiving a client’s connection, the server should perform the following:  Display the receiving client's IP address and communicating port number.  The server should serve the client request based on the requested service b...

€108 (Avg Bid)
    €108 Oferta mesatare
    6 ofertat

...on windows. Browsing to Localhost works fine, but problem comes when I browse to phpMyAdmin. I get an error message: "The mysqli extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration. See our documentation for more information." When I check Apache error logs, I see the following: [Fri Nov 08 17:15:24.677843 2019] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 6540:tid 136] AH00354: Child: Starting 64 worker threads. [Fri Nov 08 17:27:47.412257 2019] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 3428:tid 624] AH00424: Parent: Received restart signal -- Restarting the server. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'curl' (tried: c:/php/extcurl (The specified module could not be found.), c:/php/ext (The specified procedure could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warni...

€33 (Avg Bid)
    €33 Oferta mesatare
    11 ofertat
    I need a C Programmer Ka përfunduar left

Operating Systems: C PROGRAM (single standard .c file): I need to use the concept of POSIX threads, semaphores and mutex locks. Consider a very small bank: XYZ. This bank has only one cashier (aka bank teller or customer representative) and a small waiting room for any incoming customers while the cashier is busy with other customer. There is a sofa which can only hold 5 people at maximum. The cashier can only serve one customer at any time. When the cashier is serving one customer, other customers have to wait in the sofa. If there are already 5 people waiting for their turn and the sixth person comes to the bank, then he/she just leaves the bank. Before the customer is being served, the customer needs to enter the account number and each customer will be serviced on first come fi...

€162 (Avg Bid)
    €162 Oferta mesatare
    11 ofertat

...featured user pose Create categories user post (Admin use) 7) Forum Management Create Forum Categories Update Forum Categories Delete Forum Categories Create Forum Subcategories Update Forum Subcategories Delete Forum Subcategories Combine similar Thread Select featured Thread Retrieve/Filter Forum Threads Update Forum Thread Status (Online, Offline) View Thread Posts Update Thread Post Status (Online, Offline) View Thread Post Replies Update Thread Post Reply Status (Online, Offline) View Reported threads View Reported Posts Trigger Thread Push Notification 8) News Management Create News Update News Trigger News Push Notification View Reported News Update News Status (Published, Draft) View News Comments and Comment Replies View Reported News Comments View Reported New...

€1109 (Avg Bid)
    €1109 Oferta mesatare
    16 ofertat
    Project for TIANA WALKER Ka përfunduar left

A bowl of lapsi, three cups of water, a pinch of saffron, a bit of sugar, made by the lapsi pudding kids love.       Since our children were very young, we had eaten lapsi pudding with us. Even in the hot winters, when we make lipstick, the four threads do not forget about the cancer.         Many people call the saffron too hot to quit eating, but do not know if fried in dirty oils, on street warehouse wheat, date-laden breads, artificial colors, tea or hazardous chemicals, and whether or not Juptung Junktong Do not avoid consuming food daily in the unconscious.       Saffron contains lots of high quality compound compounds such as crocin, crocetin, saffranil and camphor, which protect the body f...

€9 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €9 / hr Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat
    Project for Lucy M. Ka përfunduar left

A bowl of lapsi, three cups of water, a pinch of saffron, a bit of sugar, made by the lapsi pudding kids love.       Since our children were very young, we had eaten lapsi pudding with us. Even in the hot winters, when we make lipstick, the four threads do not forget about the cancer.         Many people call the saffron too hot to quit eating, but do not know if fried in dirty oils, on street warehouse wheat, date-laden breads, artificial colors, tea or hazardous chemicals, and whether or not Juptung Junktong Do not avoid consuming food daily in the unconscious.       Saffron contains lots of high quality compound compounds such as crocin, crocetin, saffranil and camphor, which protect the body f...

€9 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €9 / hr Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat

€6 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €6 / hr Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the F...server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

€129 (Avg Bid)
    €129 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat
    Project for Supriya G. Ka përfunduar left

Problem to solve - 2 sites off line since yesterday night Apparently there has been an issue with an update by cPanel and MariaDB, which is causing this issue. As a workaround in order to solve the issue, please login to your server via SSH and enter the following command: yum downgrade MariaDB-server MariaDB-commo...there has been an issue with an update by cPanel and MariaDB, which is causing this issue. As a workaround in order to solve the issue, please login to your server via SSH and enter the following command: yum downgrade MariaDB-server MariaDB-common MariaDB-shared MariaDB-client MariaDB-compat MariaDB-devel You can find more information about that on the following URL: Are you able to fix today?

€18 (Avg Bid)
    €18 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat
    Threads in Java Ka përfunduar left

I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed using Java. You have to have knowledge and ability to work with the threads.

€26 (Avg Bid)
    €26 Oferta mesatare
    20 ofertat
    Quick C++ Project Ka përfunduar left

Require help with the following simple C++ project. Looking to begin ASAP. Please check the attached file. Use the three programming constructs provided by the posix pthread library: 1. threads 2. mutexes 3. condition variables (convars) to do so. Your goal is to construct a simulator of an automated control system for the railway track shown in Figure 1 (i.e., to emulate the scheduling of multiple threads sharing a common resource in a real operating system). As shown in Figure 1, there are two stations (for high and low priority trains) on each side of the main track. At each station, one or more trains are loaded with commodities. Each train in the simulation commences its loading process at a common start time 0 of the simulation program. Some trains take more time to ...

€16 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €16 / hr Oferta mesatare
    5 ofertat

Hi everyone, We are a small company tha...will have the option to continue to edit photos for us month for us (Approx 20-30 photos, maybe more). An example of the pictures - see appendix. We would like the images to be bright and vibrant, with the silver and golden metal looking sparkly, as well as classy! The following should be done: - Background Removal - Clean the watches from dust particles and stains - Color Correction - the threads and seams of the leather bracelet repaired - provide images in PSD format We would appreciate it if candidates have a portfolio of edited images (watches or jewelry) as well as graphic work on their profile (as we have a lot of ad-hoc graphic work (website banners, google ads, etc) that could be outsourced in the near future too). Thanks! ...

€85 (Avg Bid)
    €85 Oferta mesatare
    36 ofertat

I have an excel sheet that has 531 lines of slow VBA script (4 functions), mostly for-loops. I want whole code converted in to a new C++ library that will be called from VBA. It must be possible to access all 4 functions/functionalities from VBA individually. Task 1. - The largest for-loop must be converted to use multiple threads to speed it up. Comment this functionality in the code. - Number of threads must be autodetected. Comment this functionality in the code. - The new library must have the same functionalities as the old Excel/VBA. Different number of input rows must be adopted (in old Excel: cells L5 and M5 count the amount of rows). Controlling variables Column K must be included. - Optimized C++ memory usage - memory must be freed after usage. Comment this functi...

€2401 (Avg Bid)
    €2401 Oferta mesatare
    24 ofertat

Hello, I am looking for this exact template minus the product import and minus the payment set up. Basically the design (I am flexible on this) and I need cart added.

€368 (Avg Bid)
    €368 Oferta mesatare
    57 ofertat

Hello, I need a quick hand making thread safe functions to remove and read emails from a text file. I have 2 functions, one is to get the email from a text file and the other is to remove it from the text file but when I use threads it deletes everything in the file.

€19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €19 / hr Oferta mesatare
    4 ofertat
    threads create and preempt Ka përfunduar left

design a program to create threads and allow preemption. more details to be provided later

€396 (Avg Bid)
    €396 Oferta mesatare
    5 ofertat

...can be tested with Synchrobench. Implement a simple Skiplist with a similar implementation to your coarsegrained Skiplist, but no locking. Your implementation should be called SkiplistIntSet. It is expected that this too implements the AbstractCompositionalIntSet interface and can be tested with Synchrobench. (Since it is not threadsafe, it is also expected that it may fail tests with multiple threads.) Task 2: Faster Skiplist Modify your CoarseGrainedSkiplistIntSet implementation to use a faster method for handling concurrency, as demonstrated in the tutorials with linked lists. It should be called FasterSkiplistIntSet and still implement the AbstractCompositionalIntSet interface. It is expected that your implementation has similar, or better, performance tho the coarse-grain...

€25 - €31
    €25 - €31
    0 ofertat

...Select cell, column, or range Go to ribbon for add-in and select to hash (we can call it Cell Hasher) Click button to hash Get dialog where you choose hash type Hasher runs and puts value in the cell it hashes (replace value) Hash types: MD5 SHA256 Bcrypt (indicate rounds) Should skip empty fields within the selected range to save on performance Should be high performance and use multiple CPU threads so it can handle a lot of rows or values in a short period of time. Can assume windows 10 64bit machines only, office 2016+ final deliverable will be installer (vsto would be fine) and source code, links to any 3rd party crypto libs you have included. To bid on this your proposal must include 1- questions for us so you can scope 2- budget you need to complete this 3- languag...

€184 (Avg Bid)
    €184 Oferta mesatare
    11 ofertat

I have a Spring Boot project that is failing to start since I've added a new dependency. You will need to create a Spring Boot project from scratch, using the dependencies that I have and debug and fix the underlying issue. I can link you to some stackoverflow threads related to the issue. The code is throwing a ClassNotFound exception - there is an issue with the dependencies. I believe there are 2 artefacts that have the same dependency and there is a version mismatch.

€15 (Avg Bid)
    €15 Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

I would like to have someone with experience in woodworking to be active member of woodworking forum post reply’s and threads Tell if me you are qualified for the job About .20 per post .. 50 words on post

€52 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €52 / hr Oferta mesatare
    12 ofertat

...submitted to the pool and executed by a thread from the pool. Work is submitted to the pool using a queue, and an available thread removes work from the queue. If there are no available threads, the work remains queued until one becomes available. If there is no work, threads await notification until a task becomes available. This project involves creating and managing a thread pool, and it may be completed using either Pthreds and POSIX synchronization or Java. Below we provide the details relevant to each specific technology. I. POSIX The POSIX version of this project will involve creating a number of threads using the Pthreads API as well as using POSIX mutex locks and semaphores for synchronization. The Client Users of the thread pool will utilize the following ...

€186 (Avg Bid)
    €186 Oferta mesatare
    11 ofertat
    Cami Design's Ka përfunduar left

Its a sewing project, i make jackets with ears on the top, like a rabbit, a fox, etc... I want that my logo includes a Toon Dinosaur sewing by machine, and the name write in threads

€28 (Avg Bid)
    €28 Oferta mesatare
    43 ofertat
    Threads Writing Log Entries Ka përfunduar left

I need to code in C for threads writing small log entries. I will provide the complete details in the chat.

€37 (Avg Bid)
    €37 Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

I need a Python expert to code a website crawler and then deploy to Azure Functions. Features needed: 1. Highly multi-threaded > 1000 threads or more per sec 2. Use multiple HTTP proxies 3. Implement multiple user-agents, resolution, referals, random page stroll and random page stay time 4. Automatically set the timezone, language, DNS and location etc. to match that of the proxy server used 5. Automatic clearing of cookies after each visit 6. Deploy and execute in Azure Functions

€152 (Avg Bid)
    €152 Oferta mesatare
    8 ofertat

...can't go wrong with freshly painted white trim - buyers love it!  Regarding carpet -  even though you're moving, don't put the cheapest carpet in the home.  You'll yield a higher sales price if you go with carpet the buyer can enjoy for the next several years - and believe me buyers can spot cheap carpet.  Here are a couple of good choices from Home Depot:  Cobblestone SKU 1003-363-324 and Trendy Threads SKU 300336036.  As you can see, we're not talking about white carpet here. These are both in the gray-beige range - not too gray and not too brown. The intent is to choose something that will go with most buyers' decor. I hope this helps as you prepare to sell your home.  If you have any other questions abou...

€46 (Avg Bid)
    €46 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat

This project will require you to build a client library for the Ricoh Theta in C# with an eye to making it work correctly in Unity3D (with Coroutines etc). Assumptions: 1. Is already connected to the Camera Wifi 2. Session setup is already done. (Camera will already be livestreaming, with existing library - ) 3. Only newe...lot of applications that haven't even read the project description. As such please answer the following questions or you application will be deleted: 1. What are some of the differences between the various Ricoh Theta cameras? 2. What are Coroutines in Unity3D and why are they important. 3. What would be the result of a long running operation that was not correctly optimized (for example using threads or coroutines).

€421 (Avg Bid)
    €421 Oferta mesatare
    6 ofertat
    C# programmer Ka përfunduar left

i need someone to write some code to create threads in c#

€446 (Avg Bid)
    €446 Oferta mesatare
    34 ofertat

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber with warehouse filter for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy serv...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-30 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

€92 (Avg Bid)
    €92 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber with warehouse filter for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy serv...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-30 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

€139 (Avg Bid)
    €139 Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You wil...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

€138 (Avg Bid)
    €138 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You wil...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Apple iPhone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

€176 (Avg Bid)
    €176 Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

I need someone who knows OpenMP and standards threads using c++ to help me on a small task

€21 (Avg Bid)
    €21 Oferta mesatare
    1 ofertat
    Script Bot Viewer with proxy Ka përfunduar left

Hello, I'm looking for a viewer bot using proxy listing that can use threads to execute

€130 (Avg Bid)
    €130 Oferta mesatare
    3 ofertat

These are all the thread i want to overcome SSH Private Key Disclosure Directory Listing Exposed Git-ignore Exposed PHP-Info Full Path Disclosure PHP Stack Trace External Links usingtarget='_blank' File Notification X-Frame-Options / Missing Header (Clickjacking) Deprecated PHP Version / End of Life Side Channel Authentication Token Leakage Strict-Transport-Security /Missing Header Referrer-Policy / Missing Header Empty Document

€14 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €14 / hr Oferta mesatare
    7 ofertat

Speed up my WP website (on dedicated server) by installing Varnish thru Docker image and tune WP with it to become fast! I followed all using this article: All steps where implemented fine, however image failed to bind and Varnish is not implemented as such yet. Error: bind(): Cannot assign requested address child (15) Started Child (15) said Child starts Manager got SIGINT Stopping Child Child (15) ended Need Linux Expert who done this thousands of time to: - Install Varnish - Let WP work with Varnish - Make the website blazing fast

€89 (Avg Bid)
    €89 Oferta mesatare
    10 ofertat

Speed up my WP website (on dedicated server) by installing Varnish thru Docker image and tune WP with it to become fast! I followed all using this article: All steps where implemented fine, however image failed to bind and Varnish is not implemented as such yet. Error: bind(): Cannot assign requested address child (15) Started Child (15) said Child starts Manager got SIGINT Stopping Child Child (15) ended Need Linux Expert who done this thousands of time to: - Install Varnish - Let WP work with Varnish - Make the website blazing fast

€406 (Avg Bid)
    €406 Oferta mesatare
    24 ofertat
    Website Scraper Ka përfunduar left

We require a Freelancer to create a scraping application to work on windows 10. The domain will be provided via Private Message. • Data must be saved in CSV file • We must be able to run the script weekly and retrieve the new data • Must be able to set amount of ACTIVE scraping threads at once • Must be able to set start and end SiteID • Remove duplicates based on Telephone Number Information Required: • Company_Name • Address • Telephone • Facsimile • Email • Website

€42 (Avg Bid)
    €42 Oferta mesatare
    9 ofertat

We are an aesthetic training academy that is looking to offer an online & practical comprehensive course written for PDO THREADS to include facial structures, diagrams, videos & a multiple choice questionnaire. Treatment areas: Face

€1607 (Avg Bid)
    €1607 Oferta mesatare
    8 ofertat

Artikujt Më Të Mirë të Komunitetit për threads