Need some to help with an existing website.
Looking for someone experienced with:
• WordPress, responsive layout design, Linux, Apache and MySQL.
• Woocommerce: [login to view URL]
• WC Vendors: [login to view URL]
• BuddyPress: [login to view URL]
(optional experience, not required)
• RESTful API and OAuth
• .JSON files
• Web Scraping
• integration of WordPress with 3rd party MySQL DBs
• converting custom PHP scripts into WordPress Plugins with settings page.
• Simple Machines Forum (SMF): [login to view URL]
• MediaWiki: [login to view URL]
• bbPress plugin: [login to view URL]
• WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart: [login to view URL]
• SVG coloring like: [login to view URL]
• UberMenu: [login to view URL]
• Leaflet Maps Marker: [login to view URL]
• MailChimp and MailChimp API
• PayPal and PayPal API
• knowledge of GPS coordinates
• Google Translate
• Google Maps API
• OpenStreetMaps API and Leaflet API
• gMail, IMAP, SMTP email services
• Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram API
• Google Cloud Servers: [login to view URL]
• Godaddy Managed VPS: [login to view URL]
• Bitnami LAMP Stack: [login to view URL]
(Remember, these experiences are NOT required but is a plus. We have other developers that are experts with these and can work with you. We have some custom PHP applications being developed that we need to integrate into WordPress.)
This will be a long term project that we will just need help from time to time. Need someone that can be reliable. Must be comfortable with TeamViewer. We work with a number of developers and so you must also be willing to communicate with them to integrate ideas.
Budget is set low as we are only looking to talk and interview about qualifications for now. So please include in your bid what qualifications you have. This will help us during interview process. If needed we might hire more than 1 person! We will pay for each task separately and will be listed as jobs for you here on Freelancer.